Reflection- Letter 16
In this letter, Mr. ____ had been away  all weekend to see Shug Avery in town. He cones back sad and depressive. However, Celie only had questions about Shug Avery. This showed that the relationship Celie and Mr. ____ shared was not caring and romantic at all. Celie did not care about Mr.___ and the same feelings were reciprocated by Mr. _____. This lack of love was incorporated into their daily rhythm. Mr. _____ and Celie did resemble lovers, they resembled a slave and master.


Journal Entry:

Today I had a nice day. I had a great time with my friends and my family and then I had an easy day at work. Things started a little rocky at work with someone stealing another person's meal, but it was shrugged off after the order was made right. I notice that I'm not as critical of myself as I had been in the past. I also have noticed that when I go with the flow and try not to obsess over getting things right, I work better. I'm really proud of myself for developing so greatly. It doesn't seem like much, but I do think it's a great step in living my life even better than what it is now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog