Reflection 3- Letter 9
In this letter, Celie had married Mr. ____ instead of Nettie. It did not seen like a very happy and cerimonious wedding, given that one of the children threw a rock at Celie, and popped her head open. Her blood ran down her breasts now instead of milk. I thought of this as a symbol of the pain and suffering Celie was going through. This suffering is familiar, but just in a newer form.


Journal Entry #3-
This weekend was full of birthdays for me. I went to my friend's party first and then my cousin's the following day. I liked how with each party I went to, the feeling of joy and fellowship never diminished. Whether or not I was with family, I share a familial bond with a lot of people in my life. I appreciate the love I share with others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog