Kamryn Barnes
Mr. Rease
AP Eng 11


"I love you. I've loved you since we were children. I've loved your mother and father, as I would have  if I'd been your sister or brother." Pg 136

2. Puong is characterized just as Kien had remembered her. She was the same girl from his childhood who had had fallen in love with and love him back. Phuong is shown as a softer and more likeable character in this quote. Her actual amount of care for Kien is shown.

3. The quote indicates that Phuong is addressing Kien as if she'll never see him again. Phuong has a conflict within herself that faces with Kien being in the war and facing death.

Comments

  1. You needed to select 2 quotes for each section and each day of reading. Altogether, you should have a total of 8 quotes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog