Hello! I'm Kamryn Barnes and I'm currently a junior at B.C. Rain High School. I tend to usually be found reading a book or hanging out with my friends. I also spend my time with JROTC, band, and also choir! Whenever I'm not working hard in school, I devote my time to helping teach sunday school classes at my church and watching after my three younger siblings. I look forward to having a bright school year and I do wish the best to my fellow classmates the best as well!
Reflection- Letter 16 In this letter, Mr. ____ had been away all weekend to see Shug Avery in town. He cones back sad and depressive. However, Celie only had questions about Shug Avery. This showed that the relationship Celie and Mr. ____ shared was not caring and romantic at all. Celie did not care about Mr.___ and the same feelings were reciprocated by Mr. _____. This lack of love was incorporated into their daily rhythm. Mr. _____ and Celie did resemble lovers, they resembled a slave and master. Journal Entry: Today I had a nice day. I had a great time with my friends and my family and then I had an easy day at work. Things started a little rocky at work with someone stealing another person's meal, but it was shrugged off after the order was made right. I notice that I'm not as critical of myself as I had been in the past. I also have noticed that when I go with the flow and try not to obsess over getting things right, I work better. I'm really proud of myself for...
I love the fact that teach Sunday School; I am positive that you will have an amazing year!
ReplyDelete