Reflection
In this letter, Celie and others are in the club that Harpo had made while Sophia had gone. Sophia had been gone indefinitely for a long time, given that Harpo had found a new woman who did everything he said. He had even called her Squeak because of her powerlessness. This leads readers to believe that Harpo only initiated a relationship with Squeak because he was insecure about his relationship with Sophia. So in order to combat this, Harpo found Squeak and was satisfied to finally have a relationship that resembled Mr. ____ and Celie's marriage.


Journal:

Today was an okay day. I learned knew things in math and I think I'm getting better in this class too. I think that's a really good thing for me considering I was struggling before. It is okay to ask for help. Usually, I would think that asking for help can make you look foolish and a bit on the slow side. However, I've learned myself that asking for help give way more benefits than it does harm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog